The solar return chart is an astrology chart that’s calculated for the exact moment the Sun returns to its “natal” or birth position.
It’s an excellent tool to help you assess and predict the themes that will arise for you during your next “solar year”—the 12 months that happen from one birthday to the next.
In this webinar you will learn about:
– What is the solar return chart, where to calculate it for
– Planets in the solar return chart
– Lunar cycles of the solar return chart – 19 possible Moon position
– repetition in the solar return chart – Moon and Saturn repeat their aspects every 4-6 years
– hermetic lots and how to use them in the solar return chart
– modality change of the solar return chart – every 8-12 years, the modality of the MC changes, it marks a pivotal change in your life and further new discoveries of the Solar return chart.
This will be the most comprehensive solar return chart reading available on the internet.